1.1
Privacy and Data Security
Usability

iDrive is the backup service that is subbed by Bask Technology- not something that either company advertises. I only know this because I saw iDrive running on my computer (Task Manager) in the middle of the day and hogging 49% of my CPU - which goes a long way toward explaining why my computer was so slow.

Bask was supposed to be tuning up my computer, not backing it up in the middle of the day. Upon closer inspection, I discovered that iDrive last backed up my computer two and a half months ago and even then, it was not done fully. I recall that his happened last winter as well and I had a big fight on my hands to get a partial refund from Bask. I had signed up for a service with Bask that I would receive a notification if ever a nightly back up for my business did not occur.

Did I get an email in the past two and a half months? No! When I contacted Bask to complain that my data had not been backed up in months, leaving my data at great risk, the tech said "good thing we found it now" We???

I found the problem, not "we". Many flaws in the Bask Technology service and sub iDrive.

Review about: Idrive Backup Software.

I didn't like: Spending 60 mins on hold and 80 mins on chat, Finding out that my data had been not backed up, Getting charged for data back up when it was not backed up, Having techs waste a whole bus day and not fixing my computer, Being pressured to pay 1 yr subs in advance.

Comments